Been awhile. Computer has been on the fritz again.
Happy to announce I am working again. Back at BC again. But I am willing to take anything anywhere at this point. I start tonight. I am forcing myself to stay up all night so I can sleep during the day and be ready for third shift. Any other time it would be no big deal, usually can't sleep at night anyway. But today I am so tired. At least this way Chuck and I are on the same schedule again. And our employers are just a few miles apart.
Now my only worry and concern, or maybe it would be termed a dilemma, is should I try to go back to nursing school in January or wait until August. I hate to put it off for any length of time. But I am worried we will run into the same financial issues that caused me to have to drop out to begin with. I only have about 6 weeks to decide then I have to have my application in. I don't want to wait, but I am worried.
All I can really do is wait and see. The next few weeks will make the decision for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment